Birthday party? School baking contest? Valentine’s day? Christmas? Or just like that? Once you try these simple chocolate chip muffins you would want to make them every day.
What you need:
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 cups flour
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix the eggs and sugar until fluffy-light mixture /3 to 5 minutes/. Slowly add vegetable oil while mixing. Add the milk.
- In another bowl mix the flour and the baking powder.
- Add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture spoon by spoon. Stir with a spatula. Do not overdo the batter.
- Toss in the chocolate chips and stir lightly.
- Fill in 2/3 of the muffin cups.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
- Garnish to taste