If you are addicted to chocolate here are the ultimate cookies for you! They are chewy, chocolaty, and a little spicy. The must-have recipe for all chocolate lovers.
What you need:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 113 gr. Butter
- 113 gr. Chocolate /unsweetened/
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven at 160°C.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave. Stir every 25 seconds. Let it cool down to room temperature.
- Mix the brown sugars and the eggs /around 4-5 minutes/. Add the vanilla. Add the chocolate/butter mixture.
- In a big bowl mix the flour, cocoa powder, all the spices /cinnamon, chili powder, cayenne pepper/, baking soda and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the chocolate mixture. Add the chocolate chips and stir with a spatula.
- Roll the dough into balls /1 ½ tablespoon each/. Place them on a sheet pan /sprayed with cooking spray) with at least 1 ½ inches distance.
- Bake around 14 minutes /turning the sheet pan halfway/.
- After taking out of the oven place the cookies on a cooling rack. Sprinkle powdered sugar to taste.